JOURNEY

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

STPM n piano performance

Went 4 teaching this morning. Miss Lee, a senior teacher in my music centre asked me about the piano road show in Sunway Pyramid....but i had no idea bout it....."har?? u din know bout? aiyooooo..... eh, v r having a performance session... y dun u play there??? since i hav not enuf performer...." " oh, no!!! i am not ready to play anythg...." " can la can la....no worries.....later i will call u then u come to my house, then i will fetch u there together"...... (My music school is promoting the Wends n Lung piano in Sunway Pyramid 4 a week)

Went home n practise my pieces like mad after decided what piano works to play.... omg, 2 more hours to get ready.... Chopin Etude Op10 No3, n Mozard Sonata in Cmajor.....total is a 20- minute playing.....but i think shud not be a big problem, cos i hav been practising my Sonata all the while, althought its not up to the standard of performing.... while the etude, i performed in be4 in Sept last year, although i hav never practised it since Oct 2005.... =_ ="

eh, the clock struck 4pm, y din she call me?? the peroformance shud be beginning at 430pm... but i din care.... cos i must appreciate my every second with practising my piano pieces....waited 4 another 15 minutes, 4.15 pm now!!!! called her..... " omg, i hav forgotten to fetch u!!! can u pls come by urself??? sorry......"

Aiksssss.... nth can be done besides driving there....2 minutes after reaching there, my turn....omg, i started to be nervous, perform after a 2 HOUR...omg..... i got so nervous when playing my piano sonata 1st movement.....i am suppose to play without looking at the book, but since the book is in front of me...(cos i am not ready to play the 2nd n 3rd movement by memory), i tend to look at the book, it caused to be more panic.... i was a bit lost, but trying to go on with some small slips..... bad!!!! but not the worst!!! the worst thg is..... my etude!!! omg!!!! luckily the audience there dunno who i am!!!! cos the chordal passage in the middle.....i played like shit!!!! wrong notes nvr mind.... but broke down!!! bang all the wrong chords!!! omg.....i could not believe tat i played so much better last year....

aikssssss...... must ganbate.....must practise piano more.....

wahhhh, another scary day is coming ...... stpm results is comin gout on thurs....May God bless me.... but actually i haven felt nervous yet.... maybe i can only feel my heart beating like drum on thurs..... but its kind like hopeless 4 me.... i have no confidence at all this time.... i set no target....cos i dun want to dissapoint myself too badly.... n i know tat it has become fact.... v can do nth to change it....so its uselss to think so much bout it....ermmmmm..... what i can do now is, do nth but to wait 4 the arrival of my results slip....haha..... anyway.... wish all my frens n of course myself will be satisfied with our results....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home