JOURNEY

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Q n A

Hmm... Since Lien Ghee n Wen Ching passed the baton to me, here goes... although i am quite lazy to answer....haha

My earliest memory...
i fell down n cried horribly while my grandma was placating me not to cry....

At school I...
used to be quite active in all sorts of activities... every1 would know that i was the very fierce prefect, n my friends would know that i am a crazy person sometimes...

My first relationship...
waiting patiently.....hoping will be a great 1

I wish I had never worn...
any clothes that I don't feel comfortable in, look fat n short in....

My mother and father always tell me...
not to sleep with the light on, not to speak too loudly through the phone, concentrate in my studies, .....etc...

I wish I had...
grabbed all the opportunities in my life.

I wish I hadn't....
worried too much but to strive 4 what my heart desired to do.

At home I cook...
instant noodles n fried eggs.

When I was a child, I wanted to...
grow up n be a successful person.

The book that changed my life is...
Erm, I seldom read. hehe....

If only I would...
get into a desired university, graduate successfully from the university and get a good job or have my own business, have a wonderful happy family, live n experience every process in life without any major obstacles n die peacefully...

Friends say that I am...
crazy, 38, smart, fat, short, friendly, sporting, mature (dunno good or not good), ...... i leave the list to u guys..

What I don't find amusing is...
being accused, opportunities slip away when i realized i should have grapped them, there is no1 to approach when i need help.

I often wonder...
how my future would be. married happily? die early? work like a cow? work n get a lot of $? stay healthy? how my friends n family members r doing.....

I'm passing the baton to...
Hui Chien, Linges, Khai Chee, Shengcui, BoonHan, Yann Yoong, Vivian, Lai Luan....... basically anyone who read this post, especially those ppl in my "link" list. just copy and paste the questions to your blog.

Have a nice day!! ^^

7 Comments:

  • sad life u have there always bout relationship

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 AM  

  • mana de.....grrrrrrrr......my friends...help me....

    By Blogger Phooi Fun, at 1:51 AM  

  • wow...u got a lots of wishes wo..go U la,marry hapily la,got ur own business la...haha...
    hope all ur dreams will come true... =}

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:49 PM  

  • haha...thx la.....

    By Blogger Phooi Fun, at 1:04 AM  

  • go lar get marry lar Kahwin also pls invite me

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:20 AM  

  • i get confused reading u guys comments!!!! pls laaa...write ur name laaaaaa.......dun put anonymous only la

    By Blogger Phooi Fun, at 3:59 PM  

  • it took me 1 hr to fill up this long chain post..lol

    By Blogger lingghezhi, at 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home