JOURNEY

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My 20th birthday

My friends had been planning 4 the celebration 4 atleast a week, thank you very much....so happy n contented to hav u guys in my circle of friends. V went to BBQ king in serdang(steamboat n frying) 4 dinner on 20th. There were altogether 8 ppl, TK, WY, JY, BH, MF, KP, 1+ n me. The food did not taste very nice, 50% due to our cooking skill, haha, but v still enjoyed our meal there... made a lot of noise....on any stupid topic...omg, JY gav me a present--shared by almost every1, which is a T-pack....orange in colour, with a picture of some sort of carton with eyes on it... i was like... huh.... n i was told that it cost RM60....i was like more....huh...omg, i rather u giv me nothing, but save it in your bank.( but actually it was only rm3.90) However, i am still happy to receive it as it will be a great memory 4 me, althougt i will definitely not wearing it. When it was time to go, I saw WY taking out her purse, knowing that they were going to pay for the meal, but as the birthday girl, i had decided to spend 4 the meal, so i rushed out with my beg, n got ready to make payment if WY move towards the counter...but her reaction was like...eh?wat happen? where r u going... pretending innocently, so i act as nth happen as well, n said, haha...just wanna get some fruits.....Finally found out that i was being cheated as the waiter told me that they had paid when i asked 4 the bill....they purposely diverted my attention n made the payment...ermmmmm...........thank you!!!
After the dinner, v went to Redbox in Sungai Wang Plaza. Karaoke session from 12am to 4am...there were 6 of us, as MF n 1+ could not make it in the midnight. Having some great time there, JY was damn high, choosing a lot of songs, but ended up WY n I sang most of the part as she did not remember the lyrics...haha, KP was singing the songs filling with his own lyrics----dunno wat--cha siew pao has cha siew...etc.... BH fell into sleep, as he has golden mouth (dun sing at all), TK sang a few songs, while WY n I busy with dedicating songs 4 them as only both of us know Chinese. JY took out a gift box, passing it to me, saying that that was the "real " present 4 me....wau, surprise!!! They r a pants n a skirt---which i mentioned that i like when i went shopping with JY....wau, really like that....(n they fit me quite well). Then 2 cakes (KP bought 1, n redbod package included 1) was brought in by the waiter, sang birthday song, n made wish....normal birthday routine...yeaks, played till hair also got cream....haha....received a few calls n sms from friends, thanks! This time finally grabbed the chance successfully to make the payment..haha...oh ya, must thx WF too, 4 the present...haha

The next day, 21st, received LG's call, a friend studying in Japan ....wau....so surprise to received her call, thx!! Then i had dinner in Wong Kok restaurant in Citrus Park with CW, kaka, SC, SK2, n HC. HC, CL, SC n CW bought me a CD--Rachmaninov piano concerto by Lang Lang while SK2 n kaka bought me a tiramisu cake...wau, 3rd cake...haha....Thx every1 4 the presents. The restaurant served us a super big size hong kong style nai cha, as a birthday gift, it was so big, but 50% was filled with ice cubes...haha....oh ya, received another call from a good friend studying in UK, WC, thx very much !!!ermm, i spent 4 the dinner, n went home after that. Thx to my family members too, 4 the gifts n also cash...haha.....
Thank you once again to my friends n family members.

2 Comments:

  • HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:07 AM  

  • oh, thx....can't bliv that u say that to me...ermm...anyway, really sorry 4 that....haha

    By Blogger Phooi Fun, at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home