JOURNEY

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

4th yr graduation night at Genting

16th March, few 1st yr accounting students in charged to organizing a graduation night for the 4th yr seniors in 1st World Convention Centre, Genting. A few months preparation were done n the day had come!!!
I am in charge of all music n special effect of the night.... with the title "music director".... was crazy searching 4 songs with my teammates--- songs n music 4 all time!!!! registration, opening ceremony, dinner, games, lucky draw, when ppl go up n down the stage, down the memory land, singing session, dancing session, closing ceremony, when ppl leaving...etc......... Would like to grab this chance to thx my teammates, SH n Jeremy cos they hav helped me a lot!!!!


In the cable car to Genting!!

During the rehearsal and final preparation be4 the event starts.


Our theme!
Registration

Opening ceremony by 1st yr n 4th yr course kings n queens.

Fighting 4 fish????

Cynthia n me

Game session

Here the supporters r 4 those singing on the stage!!!

Some 4th yr seniors with the organizing team (us)...

Mei Shan ( the female MC) n me.

Li Shan n me

Yee Chuin n me

Singing together.... lalalallalalalla

Me handling the video cam during songs session...

U can c boys n gals dancing around!!!

Every1 's on the dance floor!!!! All of us (especially the ladies) complained that our legs were so soar after jumping up n down n running here n ter, shaking left n right after the dancing session.... " ...oh baby when u talk like tat, u make the women go mad....."..."its my life...."...N romantic slow dance followed....

Our prom king n queen!!!

Singing together again.... "graduation...."


I1 every1 here???? post urself!!!!

Here v r!!! The 1sr yr organizing committee members!!! Tonight was considered a success 4 us!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home