JOURNEY

Monday, March 26, 2007

Is my brain functioning well???

Y am I being so stupid???? haiz........ God also wanna main me?????? haizzzzzzzzzzzz..........

1st: i hav prob in paying fees to my uni... I tot i hav paid the full amount, but actually i hav not!!!! Our uni requires us to settle our payment tru CIMBclicks if v do not get ptptn.....n now i realized my CIMB acc has not enuf $ 4 my scul fees. N now onli i realize i cant register 4 the next sem course if our payment to uni is not settled. "otak babi" tat i am having!!!!

So i rushed to public bank ATM to get my cash, rushing to CIMB to bank in the $... who noes the cash deposit machine's service is not available, rush to another branch, same thing happening, without giving up, another branch, no cash deposit machine??? OMG, wat the heck r all these happening??? Gav up n reached home, trying to access the CIMBclicks website (use to make payment) wat???? service not available again?? that day in uni also like tat, now still like that??? What is happening to CIMB???

Uni frens r calling n smsing me asking me to help them to register....... Dear, i myself am in deep trouble, driving like mad person rushing to all branches, my mind goin mad, while the phone kept ringing!!!

Gav up, hoping to settle everything the next morning....on9 n checked the quota of the courses, OMG, a class is adi full, the onli time left is fri!!! fluwawa........... my schedule is mess up!!!! i will be having classes from mon to fri!!!! Frens r all registered... n i will be separated!!!

Feel like crying d!!! but no tears coming out!!! no 1 to be blamed!!! except myself!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home