JOURNEY

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Hill Climbing

Wau, its my 1st experience 4 mountain...or shud i say hill... climbing...planned to watch sunrise there...but....another 2 ppl slept till so late....6am only woke up, the sun is already rising.... Went to Bukit Tabur near Gombak at 640am. 2 girls n a guy---- jy, kp n me...reached there about 7am. Started climbing..... 4 me, its really climbing, u know?? not walking!!! But 4 Mr KP, he was like a monkey, so damn fast, n mostly walked up only.....but me....used up whole body, hands, legs, knees, ass..........
Took bout 40 minutes to climb up.... realised that my legs r really too short....needed to use so much strength to climb....legs too short to reach another rock or place to hook on....haha...paiseh!!!! Thx KP 4 pulling me up sometimes n thx Jy 4 telling me which place to step on....i am stupid at mountain climbing....hehe.....Hurray, finally reached the peak. Can c the whole view...seems like Twin towers n KL tower r lower then us...wuahaha......rest 4 20-30 miutes...
At the peak, enjoyed the scenery, the view!!! Then took more then bout 1 n a half hour to climb down... cos v nearly lose our direction....planning to return to the peak n climb down using the route v climb up, but both of us(gals) disagreed, cos... u noe how i climb down? some parts i needed to sit down n moved downwards slowly... how to climb up again?=_=" ... so v kept on going....... along the way, i Pk 4 2 times....held whatever trees n plants while going down... wahha...paiseh...thx KP 4 warning me not to touch those thorny plants...haha.... yo!!! Could c some white paper on the trees, some trademarks made by the others... n could hear the noise of the highway adi, n the crowing of cocks....shoud be nearer to our destination.....Should be correct.... just that v had taken a longer n tougher path....hurray!!! v made it...haha....yo, walked back to our car....it was already 1020am...
Went home n took bath, realised that my toe was bitten by leach, saw so much blood on my sock, a small leach sticking on my sock....haha......yeaks.... Mum complained that my shoes n clothes r so dirty....haha....Went 4 lunch after that.....
N now my whole body ache a little.... erm...still thinking whether wanna climb genting hill with them tomorrow ....ermmm.....worry i have not enough stamina to climb....But actually its quite fun!!!! A great epxerience afterall.... Not too bad at all, atleast i came down safely without any major injury...wahaha

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home