JOURNEY

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Tagged again...perfect luv...

- The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
- Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
- Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
- If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again.
- Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

Hey, pls dun tag me next time la!!!! was tagged for 3 times adi 4 the same thg la!!!! =_="

My perfect luver ah?
come up with 8 points only rite? there is no need 4 explanation rite? okok....perfect luver rite??? dun hav to to be too realistic rite???? okok
1. Knowledgeble n smart
2. Understanding n caring
3. Kind, good hearted, helpful ( but must know who n when n what to help, must not help blindly)
4. Reliable n responsible
5. Good looks? as long as i think plastic surgeory is not necessary 4 him, then shud be alrite, but must be taller then me...cos i am short enough.....anyway, of course i hope that he is macho enough, charming to me....haha
6. Mature (both physically n mentally---but mentally is more important)
7. Financially stable (atleast i dun have to worry if he has enough $ to pay 4 the roti canai that v order)
8. Ambitious n independent
Hey, 1 more atleast!!! LUV ME 4 WHO I AM!!!

Of course my perfect luver must be a MALE!!!

Alrite, now is my turn to tag my 8 victims!!! Hey, u guys r the lucky ones!!!
1. Wen Ching
2. Shengcui
3. Boon Han
4. Hui Chien
5. Yan Yoong
6. Danny
7. Lai Luan
8. Khai Chee

Ok, i am done!!! Wish u guys having fun doing it.... dun curse me or scold me, ok? i am just a victim of the others.... u shud understand how i feel...cos i was just like u guys....wahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home