JOURNEY

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I got the gold key

Erm...... actually it dun seems reaching 21 yr old is a very special occasion to me. I treat it as my normal birthday... nth so special on my "21st" birthday.... However, i did enjoy with my friends even though they were very simple celebrations.

On sat evening, my gang n i had dinner at TGI Friday... Oh my god, wat an embarrasing action i got to ---- standing on the chair n flying like a bird??.. then onli i got to know that this is TGI culture 4 birthday gal/boy. Then followd by some cheering n greetings by the TGI waiters n waitress. Almost every1 was looking at me... =_+"...... Cake was hold so far away that i needed to take 5-6 times to blow it... (i was still standing on the chair, n flying like a bird)....so pai seh....



On Sun evening, my secondary scul gang n i had dinner at porridge steamboat restaurant....


Thx 4 all the greetings, wishes, n presents... thx 4 remembering n time, money spent.... thx... muackssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!











1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home