JOURNEY

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Perak trip

A few days after my Uni final exams, a few of my coursemates n I went 4 a 5 days trip at their hometown in Perak... Visiting n staying at their houses at Batu Gajah, Taiping, Ipoh, Sg Siput..... etc....
V went to Gua Tempurung.... it was so dark n u got to walked in the shallow water, with a lot of rocks underneath, the cave sometimes is very low, tat v got to squat down while moving.... climbing.....so tiring.... luckily i go to gym quite frequently... so my muscle still can stand...wahah.... felt so happy being able to jump around the next few days while seeing my frens complaining tat their muscles r aching.....
V also went to Sungkai hot spring water.... while playing the big slide over ter.... v hav different post while sliding down.... up side down, from the side, standing up, squating.... being challenged by my guy frens.... i stood up n slide down.... n *BANG* i fell n knocked my head so badly!! Sui yan MH n YS.... y asked me to stand up!!!!grrrr..... a bungalow was built so quickly on my head!!!! damn painful ler!!!!!!
Erm.... hav been eating a lot these few days!!! grrrr.......gaining weight like mad again!!!!
V also went to the nite Safari at Taiping zoo.... overall it was quite fun la.....i think shud be better than Zoo Negara!!! Erm.... yea, v went to Bukit merah water park as well.... every1 got so dark after tat.... under a few hr of hot sun exposure.... every1 turned so red..... n i hav mutiple skin tone color now!!!! n my skin on arms r peeling till now!!!!!!! huh......... now ---> fat dark uneven roasted pig!!!!
Went 4 go-kart as well!!! fun!!!!!
Oh ya, thx a lot, my frens, thx 4 the tot of buying me the birthday cake, althougth its a bit too early.(every yr around tis period is out uni break, every 1 at hometown, so v hardly hav chance to celebrate my birthday in May... so I blew my 1st cake tis yr end of April....) muacks!!!!! Thx a lot!!!!! So here r some photos:


At Bukit Merah Water Park

Taiping Zoo



At Taiping lake


At Taiping lake















Go-kart




Perak Tong


Egg tart n siew pao!! Yummy!!




At Perak tong


2 Comments:

  • nice trip! Why no picture of Gua Tempurung? Too dark? I think u mean 'go-kart'?

    By Blogger Shengcui, at 1:34 AM  

  • cos will get wet n dirty... so camera kept in the car.... din bring in la..... would not be able to hold the camera in the water climbing here n ter la....
    Oh yaya, i better change it quick!!! paise

    By Blogger Phooi Fun, at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home